Capital One bank offers a wide array of financial services like Personal Loans, Saving accounts, Auto loans, Mortgage loans and Credit Cards etc. To make access to its various services more convenient , the company offers its client the facility of online banking through which they can access their account from anywhere in the world.
By using the Capital One account management system you can easily transfer the money from one account to the other. The Capital One account management system allows the user to manage and update their account online by making bill payments, view their transactions history and monthly account statements and enjoy many other services.
Managing your capital one account online is a very simple process. Here are step by step instructions on how to manage your Capital One account.
- Go to the capital one website; select the type of account you want to manage, from the drop down list by clicking the blue login button.
- Enter your user id and password to sign in using the green button.
- Once logged in, select the type of account to be operated whether it is a saving account or the credit account. The saving account will also show the current balance whereas the credit account shows the information of the minimum and maximum due payments if any. It also reflects the available credit in the account.
- To see the previous or latest transactions, click on the “Transaction and Details” tab. To see the previous transactions, select the date range from the drop down menu of the “Recent activity” tab.
- To view the statements, click on the “Statements” tab. You can view up to previous 12 statements. The user can also download the statements in different formats.
- To credit your Capital one account select the “Pay Capital One” tab. Now you can choose the account from which you can make the payment from using the “pay from” drop down menu. The same menu can be used to add a new payment method. Finally, enter the amount that you want to pay and click submit to complete the online payment.
- Last but not the least the user can update the account information by just clicking on the “Customer service” tab. It is used to update any kind of information on the capital one account like the email address, mailing address, phone number, security questions, and passwords. After entering the updated information on the Capital one account, click on the submit button and your account will be updated.